Friday, September 10, 2010

Blogs, Flipping Out, and exciting possibilities!

Bravo has posted the Real Housewive's blogs about the Reunion episodes, and here is what Caroline had to say about the awkward hug and emotional apologies.
"The reunion was my time to clear the air. It was my time to call her out on everything she’d said and done. I was at times rude, immature, and overbearing. When the “apology” came along I knew it was fake and empty. If I thought for a moment, a millisecond, that there was any sincerity in it I would have accepted it. To accept her apology would have made me a hypocrite. I meant what I said when I told Jacqueline and Teresa that I hope they can step away from all the drama. That’s all I ever wanted. For those of you who believe I was angry at J. and T. for hugging her, you have it all wrong. I get why they hugged her -- they wanted to end it. Good for them. I handle things differently. I wanted it to end too, but not on a lie. I’ve said it time and again; at the end of the day all you have is your name and reputation. I’ve been able to keep a pretty good handle on it for 49 years. I’m not about to give it up for “15 minutes” of fame. Whatever I do or say will always be on my terms and no one else’s. So if you think I’m a bitch, so be it. If you think I’m the best thing since sliced bread, thank you. At least I can honestly say I am what I am."

What do you think? I think that even if Caroline didn't believe Danielle, she should have graciously accepted Danielle's apology, and moved on. She didn't have to be rude about it, but then again Caroline says she has been tortured by Danielle for almost a year now, so maybe it really was a phony apology. What's your opinions??

Teresa's blog is also up and she clears up all the rumors-
".I only have one brother—his name is also Joe—and I love him and his family. His picture is in my cookbook! They have been invited and attended every family event I’ve had, the stuff that made it on air for the show and the stuff that didn’t. If you go back and watch, you can see them at my Housewarming party, Gia’s birthday party and Audriana’s Christening.







I don’t have an African American nephew on mine or Joe’s side, but if I did, I’d welcome him with love like I have all my other nieces and nephews and cousins. I grew up in Paterson, New Jersey, I have always had lots of African American friends and still do. The story that I wouldn’t acknowledge someone, let alone a family member, because of their race is horribly untrue. I love people for their hearts, not their appearance."

I really do feel bad for Teresa. She has got so many rumors going around about her lately, she can never get a break. I've never experienced it before, but I can imagine how horrible it would be to have every rumor possible going around about you.
On another note, did anyone think Teresa looked a little upset on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live last night? She usually seems so happy! Maybe it was just me, but it seemed like something was different about her.

Ben Weiner, the real Housewives obsessed 13 year old boy, made an appearance on Watch What Happens Live (WWHL) as well as Stacie Scott Turner from The Real Housewives of DC. It's great to be able to watch WWHL again (it went off air for awhile during the summer) but last night's episode was a bit boring, at least in my opinion. What did you think?

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills premieres October 14, at 9PM.
Are you excited? I am! I'm anticipating alot of drama from these Real Housewives, kinda like what we got from the Jersey housewives. I've heard from alot of people that the DC Housewives are a bit boring in the drama department, I think it's because when you are raised in DC, you are raised to be poised, calm, collected, and quiet even when really angry. (Teresa is nothing like that, well, none of the Jersey housewives are like that. Italians are passionate people.)

On a closing note, do you think I should add Flipping Out starring Jeff Lewis to my blog? It's a great Bravo show and I do watch it, just not as much as the Housewives. Tell me what you think, and request other shows that you want to hear more about!

No comments:

Post a Comment