Friday, September 24, 2010

Catherine Ommanney and Prince Henry??

                       Catherine Ommanney (formerly known as Catherine Davis) has a not so well known past. Apparently, she had a controversial royal tryst with Prince Harry. Isn't that something??




The 38 year old is expected to talk about her encounter with Prince Harry four years ago when he ended up kissing her following a night of partying.

Davis, a mother of two, was forced to deny rumours that their encounter went beyond a kiss and has always refused to say what Harry whispered to her as they parted.

The secret of the royal tryst is set to be revealed in the first season of Real Housewives of DC. Davis appears in the reality series which also features socialite Michaele Salahi who made history by becoming the first person to ever gate-crash the White House.

Catherine's brief royal encounter occurred when she bumped into Harry who at 21 was 13 years younger than her.

She was divorced from her husband and at the time Harry was involved with girlfriend Chelsy Davey.

The pair ended up back at a friends house where they chatted into the early hours of the morning.

When she got up to leave Harry lifted her up and gave her a passionate kiss. She revealed details of the encounter in a Sunday newspaper.

She said at the time: 'I was absolutely speechless. I was against the wall and he literally lifted me off the floor and gave me a lovely kiss which I was stunned by.

'It was a long and lovely kiss. Afterwards I didn't say anything - I was genuinely, completely blown away.'

Catherine added: 'He did kiss me again. It wasn't just once. I was definitely in a state of 'is this for real?''

Catherine said they exchanged numbers and swapped text messages, but she never heard from him again.


Wow! I never saw that one coming! What are your thoughts?




No comments:

Post a Comment