Monday, September 6, 2010

Bravo Secrets

Hi sweeties <3

First let me start off by saying, I hope you are having a fabulicious Labor day! It's a rainy day where I am and I'm in my most comfortable clothes tweeting, blogging, and relaxing. What have you done today?

I plan on posting individual pages for all of the Bravo shows, so you can just click on your favorite show, instead of scrolling through all my blog posts.
My information will be coming from a number of different sources, and I will post links/pictures/etc. to give you proof. I want to be someone you can trust, not a trashy gossip blog because only trashy people like gossip. I'm open to any and ALL suggestions!
I will do my absolute best to only post the TRUTH, but if I do happen to make a mistake, PLEASE feel free to let me know.

If you know any dirt or secrets on any of the Bravo cast members, have any suggestions or comments, have questions, want to talk, want to be advertised on my blog, etc. please contact me at-
@marilynmarshan on Twitter.
I don't want to put my personal email up so I will be making one especially for this blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment