Monday, September 6, 2010

Jacqueline Laurita Incident

I am in, NO WAY, accusing Jacqueline Laurita of being a prostitute and I never have. That is a serious allegation, and I wouldn't call anyone a prostitute if there was any doubt in my mind that they weren't. I am simply stating what happened.

Over the course of the past weeks, I've been in contact with some women who have claimed to know Jacqueline Laurite in her past. I've received information from them before, and most times their claims have been faulty, so I really doubted the information they gave me this time.
They said they knew Jacqueline Laurita before she married Chris, and while she still lived in Las Vegas. They claimed that she used to be a stripper/prostitute and after she met Chris she stopped. I found it hard to believe for many different reasons, but I decided to ask Jacqueline just to make sure.
Here is the conversation-

I wanted to DM her on Twitter, so I could keep things private and a rumor wouldn't be started but she wasn't following me on Twitter so it wouldn't allow me too. I tweeted her instead-
"@jaclaurita is it true that u were a prostitute b4 u married your husband? heard it in Las Vegas from some people who used to know u."

She DM'd be back saying this-
"NO, not even CLOSE to being true, don't insult me, nobody that has EVER known me would EVER say that about me. Nice try though."
Here's proof of Jacqueline's DM to me-

1 comment:

  1. You will have to click on the picture and zoom in a little but that is a DM from Jacqueline in response to my question. If you don't want to zoom in, I have her response written above the picture.

    ReplyDelete